Scorpion is a jacket with 100% dorsal volume very versatile for all types of diving, with a sturdy but lightweight construction at the same time (2,450 kg size M) and with a low transport volume but robust and very flexible.
The harness system, completely independent of the bladder, provides absolute stability of the jacket on the diver and completely releases oppression of the chest, axillary and abdominal area due to the expansion of the bladder to the outside of the dorsal area and surrounding the tank.
Their pattern and arrangement of harnesses make it 100% unisex.
Shoulder pads with internal seams to avoid any friction even diving without suit.
Ventral strap with tension system.
Abdominal area with low profile lobes and large zipper accessory pockets.
High-capacity dorsal air chamber (19 kg size M) but with an external volume of stowage always contained, thanks to the elastic containment tensioners that have as an additional mission to facilitate the emptying manoeuvre and avoid displacement of the air during the dive that It would cause instability.
Fully covered harness with a comfortable neutral buoyancy padding made of a closed cell material that avoids the accumulation of water or air and, therefore, reduces the inherent buoyancy of the jacket and facilitates quick drying.
LAS (Lock Aid System) 2.0 ballast system, vertically located in line with the tank, behind the pockets and perfectly integrated in the profile of the jacket.
Direct System Inflator:
Push button with wide clearances with respect to its seat to avoid the blocking action of the sand grains.
Vacuum button with sealing using a silicone washer.
Push button integrated into profile to avoid unwanted inflation when pulling the hose to empty.
New very resistant hose of very progressive curvature.
New upper low profile exhaust valve with a non-return valve that prevents the entry of accidental water.
4 ABS rings.
"Y" hose holder.
Combination of 420 D Nylon + 3 other fabrics.
Sizes from XS to XL.
- Development of rear-mounted air cell
- Air cell material: 420 denier nylon
- Integrated Cressi Flat-Lock-Aid Weight System on a back vertical position
- 3 pressure relief valves: one on the upper part of the hose, one reel-operated
valve on the right-hand side of the shoulder and a third on the lower right-hand side of the air cell
- Two 50 mm aluminium D-rings on the shoulder straps
- Two 25 mm aluminium D-rings on the pockets
- Ultralight semi-rigid harness
- Next generation anatomical inflator with hose retainer
- Multipurpose zip pockets with weight pockets inside
- 40 mm quick-release buckled shoulder straps
- Side adjustable lumbar flaps